Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Delinquent Blogger

Hi everyone! Sorry for the complete lack of posts lately. I attended a wedding in St. Louis a couple weekends back... When I arrived back home I pulled out my camera to upload photos and discovered that my beloved camera was broken! The entire screen was shattered. I have no clue how it happened, but it's all better now, waiting patiently for me to come pick it up from Best Buy. So, as soon as it's back in my hands, posts will resume!


Until then, Olive says hi!

2 comments:

  1. First, I love that you tagged this post as "broken camera" as if you'll need to use that tag again in the future.

    Second, Olive's expression is priceless! She looks thinner! Has she been on a diet!? Olive, what is your secret?

    Love the post title!

    ReplyDelete