Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy Week

Yet another super quick post... I was in St. Louis last weekend for a wedding and leave Friday morning for Chicago for my best friend Taylor's wedding. Last weekend I was just attending the wedding. This weekend I make my very first debut as a bridesmaid! Whoo! I am super excited.


Taylor chose the cutest black dresses (strapless, A-line perfection) for us from White House Black Market. Lots of people like to claim that their bridesmaid dresses can be worn again, but these truly can! (Thanks, Tay!) Still have lots to do this week... last minute errands, mani/pedi, lots of last minute running so the dress looks good! Now I'm off to bed- Night! :)


Plaid Shirt Dress: Urban Outfitters
Black Vest: H&M
Black Tights: Urban Outfitters
Black Booties: Payless
Brown Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the wedding this weekend! You are so lucky that your dress can actually be worn again. My sister chose ridiculously expensive, full length, pale purple taffeta, halter Vera Wang dresses. They were holy hideous, cost an arm and a leg, and could never be worn again... unless maybe I was going to my junior prom circa 1987. The worst part is she threw a hissy fit when she found out I threw the thing away after the wedding... brides. Sounds like your friend is lovely though, and with much better taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oh my gosh that sounds terrible! Yes, I was VERY fortunate that I have a dress I really CAN wear again! :)

    ReplyDelete