Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hello Humidity

Holy humidity... it's so muggy here! I just went for a quick run and am soaked in sweat... (attractive, I know...) The past couple of weeks we have had the craziest weather ever.


Not that drastic and super fast weather changes are out of the norm for Indiana. (Have you ever heard of the saying Hoosiers like to say? "Don't like the weather? Wait 5 minutes, it'll change.")

But lately it's been out of control. Crazy thunderstorms, almost freezing temperatures, back to hot and muggy the next day! Hopefully we can finally start having multiple sunny days in a row. My fingers are crossed!

Blouse: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Gift from Joe
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Brown Belt: Forever 21
Jeaggings: New York & Co.
Wedges: Guess

4 comments:

  1. I loooove that top! And I have never seen those wedges before!? When did you get those??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you on the humidity! I am originally from Ohio, and the Midwest humidity/air thickness is ridiculous! You would never know it by your outfit! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those gorgeous wedges! Great look-- especially for a humid summer day :)

    ReplyDelete