Thursday, May 20, 2010

Currently Coveting- New Bike Style

Since summer is almost here, I finally decided it was time to start seriously looking for a new bike! I really wish I had the funds to buy an awesome new bike, but unfortunately I don't... so I turned to Craigslist. I found a red, vintage, women's road bike today and I'm going to look at it tonight. Wish me luck! Today's "Currently Coveting" is in preparation for my new (hopefully) ride!


Brown Crossbody Bag: Lucky Brand- $97
Canary Queen Ring: ModCloth- $12
Belted Trench: Bluefly.com- $175
Trek Bike
Western Chambray Shirt: Gap- $30
Leather Lace-Up Boot: ASOS- $110
Lotus Eddy Scarf: ModCloth- $20
Cropped Cigarette Jeans: BDG- $54

1 comment:

  1. I don't think the jeans or the boots are really me but I LOVE that messenger bag and that trench is perfect - pricey but perfect ... I'll tell Deb you're in the market for some "bike style" ensembles and see what she can do for you ;)

    ReplyDelete