Thursday, May 6, 2010

Currently Coveting- Summer Picnic Date

I have a thing for picnics. I think it stems from my childhood... my favorite summer activity when I was growing up was outdoor picnics on hot summers days. My Grandma and I would pack up sandwiches and other little finger foods, pack it all up in her vintage picnic basket, haul it outside with a big blanket, and sit under the beautiful weeping willow tree that was in her backyard.

Since I'm a pretty nostalgic person and I still love the ideas of picnics on beautiful summer days, I wanted to put together the perfect summer picnic date look.
Linen Sundress: Urban Outfitters- $48
Floral Flat Top Sunglasses: Topshop- $32
Rose Buckle Leather Belt: Topshop- $30
Straw Fedora: Urban Outfitters- $24
Picnic Basket: Crate & Barrel- $45
Wanted Wedges: Piperlime.com- $50
Compass Rose Necklace: ModCloth- $15

No comments:

Post a Comment