Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, Monday

I have exciting news! Last night Joe and I booked flights to San Francisco! A good friend of mine from Butler moved out there after graduation a few years ago and one of Joe's good friends moved out there recently... so we have people to stay/hang out with and I couldn't be more excited!
(Olive was really excited too... She could barely contain herself...)


I have been needing/wanting to take a vacation but couldn't think of what to do. Then my friend Emily (who lives in Oakland) suggested I come for a visit during September to celebrate our back to back birthdays. Our birthdays are three days apart.


So now I'm counting down until September and the awesome 25th birthday celebrations that will take place!

Polka Dotted Sundress: Thrifted- H&M
Brown Belt: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Bird Necklace: Urban Outfitters


2 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, you look great in sunglasses! I haven´t found a pair for me yet. Olive is so cute, love that photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to say that the blue dress is lovely...

    ReplyDelete