Friday, March 19, 2010

Style Crushes

The following four women are my total celebrity style crushes:


Zooey Deschanel
Isn't she everyone's style crush these days? I mean, seriously. She is too cute for words. From Elf, to the Cotton commercial, to the adorable She & Him dancing videos... sigh.


Jenny Lewis
Jenny Lewis wins the award for best hair and is my total hair crush. She has such a unique style and I love that she totally wears vintage babydoll dresses onstage while belting out lyrics and wailing on the guitar!


Penny Lane
I know, I know... Penny Lane is a fictional character. But Almost Famous is one of my all time favorite movies. Everytime I watch it I wish I was in my twenties in 1973! Who wouldn't have wanted to live in the late 60s/early 70s? A time machine needs to be invented stat.


Karen O
My boyfriend plays in a rock and roll band. So on the weekends for his shows, naturally, my inner rocker chick comes out. Give me a too tight, too short mini skirt, ripped tights, ankle boots, red lipstick, and a leather jacket and I'm in Karen O heaven. She wears the best stage outfits and totally kicks ass. Sometimes literally.


Now that you know mine, who are YOUR style crushes?

1 comment:

  1. Jenny Lewis and Kate Hudsen as Penny Lane forever. I'm also really loving Alexa Chung and Lou Dillon.

    ReplyDelete