Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sunlight Girl

It has been so beautiful out this week! These photos are from Monday. It got up to 60 degrees! And today... it was up to 70 degrees. I even opened up all of the windows in the apartment today. I'm in heaven. Let's hope this weather stays!



This dress is a little over four years old. I purchased it just before my 20th birthday to wear to a Sufjan Stevens concert. Such good memories. Anyone else associate an article of clothing with a specific time or event in your life?


A lot of my clothes get circulated out after a year or so. But for some reason I just can't bear to get rid of this dress! Plus I love how perfectly it goes with navy blue tights.


Olive loves being out on the deck. Lots of people, dogs, squirrels, birds, random sounds, blowing leaves, etc. to bark at.


Also, I'm totally in love with these shoes right now. They go with almost everything! My only complaint is that they make me TOWER over everyone at my office. Ha! My boss is 5'1", so when I have these on, I'm around 5'10" or 5'11"... so it's pretty interesting when I'm standing right next to her.

Grey Cardigan: Forever 21
Flower Print Dress: Forever 21
Navy Blue Tights: Urban Outfitters
Brown Oxfords: Seychelles
Necklace: Gift
Sunglasses: Forever 21

1 comment: