Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Over the Weekend

This weekend was quite a whirlwind! One of my best friends ever, Taylor, is getting married in May and this past weekend was her shower and bachelorette party. All of our friends who have moved away were in town for the festivities.
It was SO much fun. I hosted the beginning of the bachelorette party at my apartment... we ate yummy food, drank electric blue martinis, played too much obnoxious pop music, and showered Taylor in loads of stuff from Victoria's Secret.
Then a limo came to pick us up and took us out dancing downtown Indianapolis. SO fun. I am always up for a good dance party.

AND we saw some BUTLER pride happening in downtown. The windows on this building change colors with seasons and specific events happening around town... This week is a giant B for Butler. (If you haven't heard, Butler is in the Final Four this weekend, for the first time in school history! Go Bulldogs!)



2 comments:

  1. That is such a good photo of all of us ... and I must have been wasted because I didn't realize that the IPL building had big Butler "B"s on it! GO BU! Thank you for such an incredible weekend! Just two short months until the big day! EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those blue martini's look delicious!! and you girls are so cute. i can't wait til one of my bff's is getting married so i can throw a bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete