Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's Official

Well it's official... spring is here! Today reached 83 degrees! 83! These photos are actually from yesterday. It wasn't over 80, but it was still beautiful outside.


The bad news about it being so hot outside is that it's sweltering in my office. The entire office building is off... the good news is that someone is coming to look at it tomorrow, so hopefully I won't be sitting at my desk sweating anymore. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


Aside from being hot all day, I really loved my outfit yesterday! I purchased this little red sundress a couple summers ago from H&M. It's one of my favorite go to things to wear in the summer. It's the perfect color red! These photos make it look kind of orange, but in person it's bright red!


Olive has been enjoying the warm weather too. The sun puts her in a trance. It's really cute. I love the way she looks when she sits back on her butt and kicks a leg out. And I love the "get outta my face, Mom" look she's giving me here.

Stripped Cardigan: H&M
Red Sundress: H&M
Red Belt: H&M- came with the dress
Tights: Urban Outfiters
Black Flats: Pitaya
Sunglasses: Cactus Flower

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this dress! It looks so great with that cardigan. And what a funny photo of Olive. She is such a little model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for the perfect black and white striped top for spring. This cardi would be perfect. Great look, and enjoy the heat... just not in your office.

    ReplyDelete