Thursday, April 8, 2010

Date Night

Have I told you yet how HAPPY I am that it's finally nicer outside? (Even though today is chilly and grey... grrr...) But after today, it's supposed to get up into the mid 70s and stay there for over a week! Talk about perfect weather! :)


A few nights ago Joe and I went on a little date night. I live in an area of Indianapolis called Broad Ripple Village. It's a really trendy area full of independant bars, restaurants, and shops. I live within walking distance so it's great to be able to get out and enjoy the weather and my neighborhood now that it's been so beautiful outside!

After dinner, we stopped to get some frozen yogurt. Well actually, Joe got a chocolate milkshake... I got frozen yogurt. Because it's better for you, right? (Is it still considered better if I got chocolate and topped it with fruity pebbles, sprinkles, and mini marshmallows?)

Joe was my photographer for these. It was dark outside by this point so I had to stand in a specific spot in order for the pictures to be halfway decent. Even though I prefer having Joe take pictures for me, sometimes he's just too funny and I just end up cracking up the whole time. That was the case this night. Even though the pictures aren't that great, I still love them because they remind me of that fantastic, warm night and how much I love my Joe. :)

Tank Top: Forever 21
Purple Skirt: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Bag: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Pitaya
Bracelets: Vintage

3 comments:

  1. sounds like fun! cute pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. I am loving the separates. Also, how great is it living with walking/biking distance of bars/restaurants/shops. I know it changed my life.

    ReplyDelete