Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wedding Season Find

With wedding season upon us, I found myself once again searching for the perfect dress. Thank goodness this year was easier than last year! Last year one of my best friends from high school got married and I scoured two malls and every online shop I could think of before I finally found a dress to wear!

Fortunately this year I have discovered Ruche through Jen Loves Kev. Have you guys ever visited Ruche? It's seriously amazing. They have adorable summer dresses there right now and they are all really reasonably priced!




Next month I have two wedding weekends in a row... The first weekend I will be traveling to St. Louis to see one of Joe's best friends tie the knot, then the weekend after that is my best friend, Taylor's, wedding in Chicago! This new dress will pull double duty... serving as my dress to wear to the St. Louis wedding and my dress to wear for Taylor's rehearsal. Super pumped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment