Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Friday!

TGIF! This week has been grueling! I am so thankful it's Friday, unfortunately it's also a "double" day for me which means I work at my office job from 8:30 to 4:30, then go sell sushi from 5:00 to 11:00ish. Looooong day!



Okay, gotta go back to work! Sorry for the short post and also for only two posts this week.



I would say next week will be better, but I'm actually going to be in Portland part of next week for a work conference. Minus all the meetings and the fact that I have to give a presentation (eek!) it should be fun! I will be sure to take LOTS of photos while I'm there!



Yellow Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Light Grey Button Up Dress: Forever 21
Dark Grey Dress (under): Urban Outfitters
Navy Tights: Urban Outfitters
Brown Boots: Forever 21 years ago
Brown Belt: Forever 21

3 comments:

  1. love the yellow on you! I can't pull off yellow very well, so I'm always envious of girls who can! thanks for the sweet comments yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit and i love your hair, you look so pretty. Olive looks so cute, always :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you were having a crazy day, but you still managed to look really put together. I absolutely love the layering and colors here. Head to toe fantastic.

    ReplyDelete