Monday, April 5, 2010

Game Time

Happy Monday, everyone! Just a quick post for today... I'm too excited/nervous to write very much! In case you missed it, Butler (my alma mater) is in the national championship game tonight against Duke! Send the bulldogs some good vibes tonight... and if you're not into basketball, you can root for Butler for the sole reason that our real life macot, Butler Blue Two, is the cutest mascot ever.



Okay, onto outfit posts. I won't lie, these pictures are from last Thursday. Last Friday and today I have sported Butler t-shirts (not very fashionable.)




It was amazing outside and was the first time I've gone sans tights this spring!

It was also very windy out, so my hair was in my face like crazy. Off to grab some more caffiene and finish up some stuff at the office before my friends get into town!

Black Blazer: Target (on sale years ago for $3.00!)

Floral Print Dress: Target
Heels: H&M
Black Belt: H&M
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

1 comment: