Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Currently Coveting- ModCloth Edition

Why did I not know about Polyvore until yesterday? This site is seriously amazing! This set is titled "If I had an endless supply of money... or a shopping spree at ModCloth.com"

I will confess, I have never purchased anything from ModCloth. *gasp!* I frequent their site often and lust after TONS AND TONS of cute things, but have never purchased. I have been close on a few occasions, but then the little voice in my head reminds me that I really shouldn't be spending that kind of money right now and I quickly close the browser and my temptation. Whew! Lots of close calls!

I am deperately swooning over sandal wedges right now though and have my eye on a pair from ModCloth. They are currently sold out, but the second they restock (fingers crossed that they do!) you can bet those babies will be mine!

Until then, here's my summer ModCloth wishlist:
Clockwise From Top:
LA Lady Shades: ModCloth- $12
When Doves Fly Dress: ModCloth- $65
Wicker and Chain Bag: ModCloth- $30
Gold Cuff: ModCloth- $28
Owl Cross-Stich: ModCloth- $25
Bicycle Built For You: ModCloth- $50
Walk This Ray: ModCloth- $35

3 comments:

  1. hey that´s very cute and cheery! I´ve never beught anything on there either...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I love that little necklace! How cute! And you would pick out an Owl cross-stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Modcloth, ahh. They've gotten me into a little bit of trouble financially. ;) But I love everything they have! They make it so easy to shop! I lovee that necklace!

    ReplyDelete