Thursday, April 22, 2010

Greetings from Portland

Hello from Portland, Oregon! I flew out here from Indy this morning for a work conference. Talk about a loooooong morning of flying!

I managed to take a couple days worth out outfit photos before I left so I could still do some updating while I'm away.

Olive was being so dang cute this day that I just had to include these! She LOVES sitting in the sun, but she overheats easily... which results in excessive snorting and panting. And she just looks so silly with her tongue hanging out of her mouth like that. This is her "it's HOT" face... a face only a mother could love. :)

We are staying in possibly the swankiest (is that a real word? I don't think so... oh well) hotel I have ever stepped foot inside. It's called The Nines. The rooms are all decked out in silver, taupe, mirrors, crystals, and tiffany's blue! I will post some pictures after the trip. I know I'm really geeking out here, but seriously! It's beautiful!

I also have already managed to do a little shopping (imagine that!) It's just my luck that the hotel is directly across the street from a huge mall. Luckily today is really the only day I have downtime- thank goodness! :) I will leave you with Olive's "I'm tired!" face. Hope everyone's having a great Earth Day!

Red Top: H&M
Black Skinnies: Some shop in SF years ago... don't remember the name
Necklace: H&M
Black Flats: Pitaya
Sunglasses: Cactus Flower in Bloomington

No comments:

Post a Comment