Thursday, April 29, 2010

One Week Later

Wow... where did this past week go?! I have been SO unbelievably busy at the office this week- it's insane.


Portland was a whirlwind of a trip. 75% of my time was spent trapped in the hotel conference area, listening to speaker after speaker after speaker...


A co-worker and I did manage to escape and make it to Multnomah Falls (pictures coming soon!) and on the last day our boss took us to the Japanese Gardens (pictures also coming soon!) and out to one of the best dinners ever at a local restaurant called Veritable Quandry. My boss has pretty expensive taste, which means we always get to eat the BEST food!


The highlight of my trip, though, was FINALLY making it to Voo Doo Doughnuts. After seeing this episode of No Reservations, I was on a mission to one day eat a Voo Doo Doughnut. (I know, dream big.) It was quite an adventure getting there and we had to wait 30 minutes in line! But it was totally worth it!


Time to go for a run now! Gotta work off that doughnut. :)


Plaid Button-Up: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Brown Belt: Forever 21
Bird Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Forever 21 years ago
Shoes: Guess via DSW

3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit, and I´m always happy about photos with Olive as well! your hair looks so amazingly pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans! I don't EVER remember seeing you in them!? Have I been away that long!? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made plaid look so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete