Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally!

The title of this post sounds a bit more dramatic than it actually is... but I don't care, because I'm excited. After months of searching and missed opportunities to buy it online, I have finally purchased the nail polish of my dreams!

Essie Mint Candy AppleWhile I realize I'm months behind on the jade/mint green nailpolish train, I don't care. I still love it.



Next on my list of must haves:

A new pair of TOMS. I have the classic red canvas ones. I actually bought them back in 2007 at the Austin City Limits festival in Austin, TX. It was the first time I had ever seen or heard of them and now they're everywhere! Which is awesome because it's such a good cause. Did you know that for every pair of TOMS you buy, a pair is donated to a child in need? I really like the pattern on these! So cute for summer!


And this B Electro shower gel from LUSH sounds too good to pass up! I have been extra tired lately (blame it on the grey weather and daylight savings time change!) and I could really an extra boost in the morning!


3 comments:

  1. the nailpolish is super cute..just started getting into nail polish myself, and i'll have to try out a similar color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the polish and the shoes! I just bought a pastel green one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally loving the print of those Toms! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete