Monday, February 15, 2010

LUSH pt. 2

Whew, okay. Just briefly went into panic mode. Over what, you might ask? I thought I lost my LUSH Snow Fairy solid perfume! Ohh the horror of the thought of losing something so wonderful! The horror! No worries though, it was just lost at the bottom of my bag.

Now that I'm done being completely over dramatic, is anyone else out there as in love and obsessed with this stuff as I am? Am I the only one? For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, I highly recommend looking it up.

The snow fairy scent in general is pure amazingness. It smells like candy! yum! The only bad thing is that Snow Fairy is only a holiday scent... So it won't be back around until Christmastime. Luckily I stocked up with two instead of just one! haha, I should be a LUSH spokesperson!

No comments:

Post a Comment