Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Purple Haze

Yesterday was another super snowy day! It looked as though we were living in a snowglobe for most of the day. You can even see all the little white snowflakes swirling around in these pictures. Seriously, is it spring yet???

On a happier note, I have successfully conned the boyfriend into taking pictures! So far he's been a really good sport. Hopefully once spring rolls around, we can take more time with the pictures and hit up some different locations around Indy. I also have to point out that I'm totally rocking blue jean leggings. The first time I saw other bloggers (Katy of Kansas Couture and Jen of JenlovesKev) wear them I wasn't sure... I ended up finding a pair (on sale!) at New York & Co. and the minute I put them on I knew I had to have them. They are the most comfortable "jeans" ever. And they really do look like blue jeans! They even have a button, back pockets, and seams down the sides. I'm hooked.


Purple Cardigan: BDG via Urban Outfitters
Blouse: Kimchi Blue via Urban Outfitters
Blue Jean Leggings: New York & Co.
Black Slouchy Boots: Urban Outfitters
Belt: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment