Tuesday, February 23, 2010

February Grey

I heard on the news last night that there have officially been 17 consecutive days with an inch or more of snow on the ground in central Indiana. UGH is my reaction to that! On top of that it has been sooooo grey outside lately. We haven't had a shred of sunshine in days.


I think Joe and I are going to plan a little get away, though! It probably won't be until late spring or summer, but I'm already excited and it's giving me something to look forward to!

We have two options... 1. road trip out east, driving to Maine and back and hitting destinations on the way. I've never been further east than NYC. Or 2. flying out to Austin, TX! Austin is hands down, my favorite city in the country. We were just there for SXSW last year, but I definitely would love to go back. I love the vibe of the city... and the delicious Mexican food! (Polvo's has THE BEST margarita I have ever tasted... and I have tasted a lot of margaritas!) One of these days I will live there!



Coat: Kimchi Blue- Urban Outfitters

Green Scarf: Urban Outfitters

Grey Dress: F21

Black Dress: Urban Outfitters

Black Cardigan: H&M

Tights: Urban Outfitters

Belt: Deena & Ozzy- Urban Outfitters

Brown Boots: F21

1 comment:

  1. Winter weather/grey skies are sooo terrible come Feb., when all you want is sunshine!!

    I love your boots!

    ReplyDelete