Monday, February 8, 2010

Shoe Obsessions

Lately I have been extremely obsessed with a certain shade of brown... whiskey brown to be exact. I seriously have to restrain myself from purchasing every single pair or shoes or belt I see in this color.

But after seeing Erin of calivintage sport these Seychelles beauties, I knew I had to have them. So last week I finally broke down and ordered them! They are by far the most expensive pair of shoes I have ever owned, but I'm sure they'll be worth every penny! The should be arriving any day now and I can't wait to wear them.

Ever since I first saw these Steve Madden Brogues back in October/November, it was love. At the time though, I couldn't justify the $70 price tag! Then Saturday, when I hit up the mall, I had one of the luckiest things happen to me! I wandered into Macy's (which I almost never do) and they were having a blow-out shoe sale. Most of the fall/winter shoes were 65% off. I got another 20% off for wearing red (actually, pink flannel, but the woman who sold me the shoes was very nice!). So after all of the discounts, I snagged these babies for $4.65! Even if they are a half size too small (stupid size 9 feet...), I am super excited!

And today, I read that Kyla of Blue Collar Catwalk had similar luck. It was a good weekend for bargain hunters!

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly jealous of your new Seychelles. Erin makes them look so good it's hard not to want them. Bitch. Totally kidding.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete